The Guilford Police Adult Arrest Log includes charges made by the Guilford Police Department. The charges are not a finding of guilt. The people who have been arrested are entitled to due process during which it will be the government’s burden to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
The Guilford Police Department Adult Arrest Log for June 6, 2013 to June 613 2013 included the following entries:
- Kevin R. Acampora, 19, 963 Maple Hills Road, Guilford, CT on June 7, 2013 on charges of evade responsibility-prop damage, injuries
- Daniel P. Lewis, 46, 207 Franklin Road, Hamden, CT on June 8, 2013 on charges of larceny 6th degree
- Scott C. Meyers, 23, 246 Mirror Lane, Guilford, Ct on June 11, 2013 on charges of violation of probation
- Marco E. Parisi, 18, 1158 Jennifer's Drive, Guilford, CT on June 11, 2013 on charges of forgery 3rd degree, improper use-marker/lic/registration, falsify marker/license/registration, illegal purchase of liquor/minor
- Brandon T. Biggs, 27, 140 Quonnipaug Lane, Guilford, Ct on June 12, 2013 on charges of extradition arrest by warrant
- Angela M. Decarlo, 58, 107 Main St., Branford, CT on June 13, 2013 on charges of illegal operation of motor vehicle under the influence of alc/dr