reported the following arrests. Inclusion on this list does not indicate a conviction.
- Terri L. Sousa, 41, of 130 Nut Plains Road, was charged Aug. 1 with violation of a protective order and second-degree harassment.
- Michelle Scoppett, 22, of 470 West Main St., was charged Aug. 2 with attempt to obtain a controlled drug with a forged prescription.
- William S. Bailey Sr., 75, of 1 Indian Meadow Road, was charged Aug. 4 with reckless driving and evading responsibility.
- George A. Bonner Jr., 62, of 2895 Long Hill Road, was charged Aug. 6 with violation of a protective order.
- Mark A. Kamel, 47, of 348 Peddlers Road, was charged Aug. 7 with evading responsibility and third-degree criminal mischief.
- Elaina M. Perez, 29, of 688 Long Hill Road, was charged Aug. 7 with sixth-degree larceny, failure to obey a traffic control signal, operating without a license, operating an unregistered motor vehicle, driving without insurance and improper use of a marker plate.